The Little Indians Football and Cheer program has established an Outreach Committee to assist with the member families who participate in our youth sports program. In this effort, we will provide scholarship assistance to qualified local players and cheerleaders who otherwise may not be able to participate in our youth sports program due to financial difficulties. The cutoff to apply for this scholarship 1 Aug 2017. For military rotating into the local area we will assess this case by case.
We are also happy to announce that we will begin providing scholarships to qualified Mascoutah Little Indians Alumni High School Seniors beginning with the graduating Class of 2014. The goal of our Scholarship Program is to assist with financial aid, to promote a sense of lifelong sportsmanship, and to allow our program to give back to the community in which we serve. Cutoff for this application is 01 May 2017 as stated below.
- Applicant must have participated in the Mascoutah Little Indians Football or Cheer program for at least one year.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior in the year the scholarship is given.
- Two essays must be included with the application.
- Include a copy of your most recent high school transcript showing a current G.P.A.
- Applicant must enroll in a college or university for the fall semester following graduation.
- All requirements must be returned by May 01, 2017 for the Alumni Scholarship; 01 Aug 2017 for Football and Cheerleading.
- Please mail all completed information to:
Scholarships in the amount of $500 will be awarded annually to two deserving high school seniors based on completing the above requirements. A final decision on applicants to be awarded is at the sole discretion of the Mascoutah Little Indians Scholarship Committee. Football and Cheerleading will receive a 1/2 (half) scholarship.