By selecting I AGREE, you agree that you are over the age of 13 and warrant and covenant as follows: Mascoutah Little Indians will not be held liable for injuries sustained on the playing field.
1. Authority to Register and/or to Act as Agent. You represent and warrant to Mascoutah Little Indians that you have full legal authority to complete this event registration on Mascoutah Little Indians, including full authority to make use of the credit or debit card to which registration fees will be charged. In addition, if you are registering third parties, you represent and warrant that you have been duly authorized to act as agent on behalf of such parties in performing this event registration. By proceeding with this event registration, you agree that the terms of this Registration Agreement shall apply equally to you and to any third parties for whom you are acting as agent. Compliance with Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). You represent and warrant that, in compliance with COPPA, you are over thirteen (13) years of age, and that if you are registering a child under fourteen (14) years of age you are the parent of such child, and do hereby consent to the collection of such child's personal information by Mascoutah Little Indians.
2. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. Mascoutah Little Indians SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE Mascoutah Little Indians OR (B) FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR (C) RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR Mascoutah Little Indians (D) RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF Mascoutah Little Indians IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Mascoutah Little Indians IS PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' BASIS. Mascoutah Little Indians EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Mascoutah Little Indians makes no warranty that the Mascoutah Little Indians site's services will be uninterrupted, secure or error free. Mascoutah Little Indians does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information in, or provided in connection with, the sites. Mascoutah Little Indians is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of such information. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Mascoutah Little Indians sites is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your own computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
3. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold each of Mascoutah Little Indians and its officers and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or the violation of any term of this Liability Waiver or the Mascoutah Little Indians Terms of Service by you.
4. Applicable Law; Consent to Jurisdiction. The Mascoutah Little Indians sites (excluding linked sites) are controlled by Mascoutah Little Indians from its offices within the State of Missouri, United States of America. By completing this event registration, both you and agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Missouri, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to this event registration, this Liability Waiver, or other use of the Mascoutah Little Indians sites. You agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Mascoutah Little Indians resides in the courts of the State of and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Missouri in connection with any dispute including any claim involving or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers.
5. Severability. If any provision of this Liability Waiver shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Liability Waiver and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.